Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome to Sweden

 (Migrated Content)

Well its official.  I live in Malmo now.  It's been over a week and despite landing with no bags I've survived just fine.  (My bags have since arrived).  I thought I'd start this off with some pictures of where I live as well as a couple of pictures I took around town in Malmo. 

The city is quite nice.  I've walked around most of it (or at least it feels like it).  I've done over 40km of walking in the last week as I've wandered quite a few days.  The beach is quite nice although the sand isn't very pure (Lots of rocks and shells and such in it).  I quite like the Lilla Torg (little square) which has a nice after work beer special:

Me in Lilla Torg

Some pictures of my new place:
Living Room

Kitchen/Dining Area
Kitchen
View from my room upstairs (By my door I can see down into the living room)

Some pictures from around my new town of Malmo: 
The view in Stortorget (Big square)
A guy on a horse statue!
More pictures of Lilla Torg

They seem to really love these little patio heater things.  I've never seen so many in one place its like a forest!
Me with the "Turning Torso"
Next stop... Finland (this afternoon)... Looking forward to visiting with old friends!

1 comment:

  1. Looks warm the new place!!By the time we visit am sure you will discover the best-hidden places in town :)

    ReplyDelete