Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome

Hey, Stephen here!

Well as I'm sure many people know I've been on a few adventures before.  Some of them have even been documented.  What I'm working on now is migrating this content over.  At the same time I'm working on putting up new content.  Please bear with me as there will be plenty of churn at first until I've updated to include all of my old content and organized it into a manner I like.

The current adventure as many people know is the Europe Challenge.  That is to say that I will visit every country in Europe within 3 years.  The rules can be found here: Europe Challenge Rules.  I hope that everyone enjoys following along as I tour through Europe.  Feel free to suggest cities/countries to visit next!

Cheers,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment